26/06/2011

1st Macarons Class


Chef's arts


Yesterday’s lesson was really helpful. Yes, it was my first Macarons Class towards pursuing “ The Journey of Macarons Hunting Begins..”

I did my macarons trial in last weekend. It turned out to be Biskut Merry instead of Macarons! Haha. Its funny then. But then, all my confusing about why actually my macarons turn out to Biskut Merry has been answered in yesterday’s class with Big Boys Oven’s chefs!

Lots of do & don’t that the chefs really shared with us. Seriously, its not written in any blogs & the philosophy of doing macarons also different (besides the French / Italian / Swiss Method).




I should thank to Kak Annie (she is my friend’s sister) whom I knew via facebook. She is responsible to introduce me with this Big Boys Oven. She even said that : Once you join this class, you can do your own macarons successfully! Which at that point of time, seriously I don’t believe myself.


Credited to Chef Sunny & Sydney too... !!! Very enjoyable moment joining your class & very huge & delicious treat as well...(mille crepes, choc marble ...etc... its a lot! I couldn’t name it allllllll)










No comments: