09/07/2011

The Luxury Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese

Since today we've been advised to stay at home only..due to "Bersih Rally", I've made decision to try my luck to bake this luxury cake named: Red Velvet Cake. I browse the recipe from Foodnetwork.com. Alhamdulillah it turn out well. 

With my lil helper; Khayra Daleela, she is most eager than me to work on this recipe. Okay, share with you all the snaps during my preparation today...

The Lil Helper; Chef Khayra
The Red Velvet Mixture

Baking Time
The baked cake.
I did it layer by layer
The very smooth cake
Apply the Cream Cheese between the layer
Another snap that I love to share
Whole cake after applied with Cream Cheese. 
I shall share with you on the taste and how it looks after cut it...Cause I am still waiting my hubby up there.. not wake up yet.... haha... Till then, bye & Wassalam.

No comments: