27/07/2011

Keep Learning and Learning

Yup. Agree with the above title.
Even though my macarons not turn out well, I will not turning back!
For those who has experienced on preparing the macarons, batches by batches we have to keep trying to make the perfect ones.
Sometimes, I keep on feeling dissatisfaction since my own macarons failed (with no feet!). I hate this feeling. But the addiction is keep growing.....
Very true on what has been said by Jill Collona; Mad About Macs..

I bought this book since there are so many recipes here. 

See, the WARNING! hahha... its true.

OMG! the colorful Macarons. My eyes keep drooling & looks tempting!
Okay, time to sleep now. Tomorrow night, I will start baking another 2 batches of macs again. I hope everything goes well. Insha Allah. I will keep trying & trying... please.. I want the 'feet' and good texture..ameen

No comments: