14/08/2011

2nd Macarons Class: By Ex-Laduree' Chef

This is very interesting part! I can't wait to update it here! Friends out there, listen! :) I just completed 1 short course of Macarons - yesterday (Sat;13-Aug-11). What makes me so happy & excited? Reasons:-

i. The chef is Chef Karam Godrel. Previously worked with Laduree'. (Its Laduree' ok!) Yippe!
ii. The chef taught us by applying Italian Meringue Method. (this is what I'm looking for)
iii. The course held at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. (very canggih kitchen & you will feel that you are in the Masterchef's Programme! haha. me so over!)

Here we go ladies & gentlemen...Lets enjoy the show!

I asked the Chef when I saw his Uniform printed with this. OMG its real!

Very passion & focus

Expensive Kitchen-aid

The outcome from the Chef



Its filling time

My group's work. Not bad right?


with various flavor of fillings

I love Lavender


My team's artwork!

Its terribly too PERFECT!

The MasterChef Team.. haha.. 

The Recipes


No comments: