01/08/2011

YES!! At last...the feet appears!

After so many trials (if I'm not mistaken about 7 trials with failure), after so many researches & study (via books/ blogs/other food networks), after so many harassing Q's to the chefs & blogger chefs, at last, the feet appears and  YES! My macarons are now perfect! (jumping with madness). Alhamdulillah.

Seriously its very difficult to prepare this kind of patisserie.  I also don't know why I am patience of all these! This small & colorful thingy is addicted to make & really challenge myself to the max.

Points to ponder:-
  • Never give up, keep trying & asking
  • Dream to achieve it & well... by having a dream, you will pursue towards it!
(sorry for the free motivational talks...haha! Cause I am so extremely happy now!)

Yesterday, I had prepared 2 flavors of macs, i.e. Rose & Coffee. Very interesting parts since I bake it hopelessly. Just for the sake of try & error (since so many trials before - failed!). My mother in law became my witness of joyful momento..(ya lah after 3mins of baking - the feet came out).

Okay, share you the picts.... memorable moments! Tttaraaaa....


Rose Macarons




Coffee Tofee Macarons


OK! Am ready for filling!


All Macs criteria is in here!

Right temperature



How perfect the feet... The unbelievable MOMENTS! 






We are 'PERFECT" couple! No longer 'DISABLE'




Sample for doorgifts.
All in all, I will keep trying n trying again to ensure that I am ready to get a well perfect Macarons! Go! Go!

3 comments:

Jaja Ariff said...

sedapny... diy... klu order, diy deliver by post atau self pick-up???

Diyana Rahman said...

salam kak jaja. thanks for the words.. am smiling.. hihihi.. kak jaja duk area mana yea.

Anonymous said...

Diy... Akak dok puchong... Leh delivery smp sni ke?